Skillet clams with loads of garlic butter, white wine and parsley. The easiest sauteed clams recipe ever, 15 mins to make.
- 700g clams rinsed, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the butter and saute the garlic until slightly browned.
- Add the clams into the skillet, and quickly toss around with the spatula.
- Add the wine and cayenne pepper.
- Cover the skillet and let cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open.
- Add the lemon juice and parsley, stir to combine well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.