1. Did you know: There are more than 10 species of Salmon, and they are either FARMED or WILD
– FARMED: Millions of fish we eat today are bred, raised and grown in freshwater or ocean pens
– Wild-caught salmon are born, grown and caught in the wild, typically with long lines or drift nets.
2. Did you know: Wild Salmon cannot be sold FRESH in Singapore?
– Wild Salmon can only be sold frozen in Singapore, sellers violating this may be fined S$20,000 by Authorities.
3. Did you know: Salmon that we eat may actually be a SEA TROUT
– Sea trout is essentially a trout that is brought up in fresh water, migrates to the sea at about two years old and develops glands that allow it to survive in salt water.
Would you like fresh seafood to be delivered to your condo? We are looking for housewives/househubbies to be our Groupbuy Experts to bring high quality and affordable seafood to your estate. If you are interested to save money for yourself and your estate residents, please contact us today!